Trying to determine if I've contracted genital herpes.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had sex with my boyfriend last Saturday, I started my period on Sunday. I've had to start wearing pads and they tend to give me a yeast infection. This time my pad got stuck to my skin a little and I had to pull it off. That night I started to get a sore. I have no discharge, no smell, and it really doesn't itch. I have a sore and now I'm starting to get another one I think. It's painful. Idk what to do can someone help? My bf hasn't mentioned having an std and I'm sure he would say something if he was experiencing an outbreak. Some people say a yeast infection can cause this. Help please

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It could be a yeast infection Id go to a doctor just to be sure and to be sure that you don't got a std because the guys I've slept with in the past didn't say anything about stds but I have it Id get tested just to be sure

• Posted

GH will normally look like a white ulcer with a line through it (a lesion) that can be painful and as the days go on more begin to show up. I would definitely see a doctor, in my case I was born with GH bc my mother passed it during birth, and I did not know until I just recently had an outbreak. First step is to talk to doctors then go from there. I hope everything works out for you!
    • Posted

I only have the 1 ulcer. It honestly looks like my lips are completely raw. It look just like a yeast infection, with the 1 sore. I'm applying vagisil. It helps. I'm giving it until Wednesday then I'm going to a doctor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.