Trying to stay positive

Posted , 8 users are following.

staying positive is getting to hard i dint understand all this suffering to lose a period, wtf is up with this burning skin cold at the same time and sweaty armpits? and anxiety is so bad over all of this. everyday all day im dealing with all this evening's it gets better but not gone im two days from cycle ifk if its coming my boobs didn't get sore like always before my cycle. thats how i knew my period was coming now idk its just bad constant suffering and very bizarre crap. i pray god gives me strength and ease these things plus my sinus has been jacked up off and on since Oct which makes the head stuff worse. labs was normal end of September how can one feel like death and normal labs. my mother

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

idk what happened it posted before i was finished my mother never suffered like this but she had a parcel hysterectomy.

• Posted

Sending more hugs!!! My labs came back too. All normal. It doesn't make any sense but, seems to be the result for many from what I've read. I'm taking a supplement that is really working for pain and anxiety and I've tried everything. If interested message me. You will get through this!!!

• Posted

Yes I know... my labs are good except low iron which I'm taking that and several other supplements.. trying to swim or walk twice a week.. That period is something else and is the problem with me.. In Nov I had a procedure to speed up meno-- well I started getting sore boobs and very hungry. Then I started my period, I about died because I thought I was done. It was heavy and I was so down.. So I'm hoping next month no more period.. That's all I got.. I have to stay positive and be good to myself so I can get thru Christmas and this period stuff. Take Care

• Posted

thanks ladies i hope it passes soon its so dang hard i thought before the symptoms was hard but boy was i wrong intensity and new ones has made it so much worse.

• Posted

Hi Pamela

I know it's hard and everything just keeps coming at you, but you're doing an amazing job of coping and I guess we need to believe that it is going to stop. It's just how we get through it at the time. Keep your chin up xxx

• Posted

Hi dear

I can understand how you feel..we r in same boat..suffering alot from years.

We cannot do much only we can stay positive......Eat good food have plenty of water..This is hardest phase of woman life i guess....

Hang is there.

be positive

take care of yourself .

You r not alone

Love you

Hugs

Sunaina

• Posted

im due to start today no signs its coming but symptoms keep remaining strong would be nice if i didnt get another but thats wishful thinking seems mine will never leave, had two last month who knows

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.