Trying to understand 24hr ecg results

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi i had a 24hr ecg 2 weeks ago and just got the results back from my doctor, though he didnt explain anything. He said something about medication but since i had said i felt a bit better the last week (only because ive been resting lots and havent been doing the things i would normally do) i have to not rest this weekend and go back in on monday if ive had mt symptoms come back.

Symptoms include hot and cold sweats, extremely dizzy, high heart rate (150ish), very tired and short of breath.

Since my doctor didnt explain anything im hoping someone on here can help me understand what my result mean.

Ventricular Ectopy (VE): 15

SuperVentricular Ectopy (SVE): 118

SVE RUN: 7

ST Elevation: 9

ST Depression: 8

Average HR: 92

Max HR: 158

Min HR: 58

Tachycardia: 472

Min RR: 203

Max RR: 6109

Everything else is 0. I just have no clue what this means and im a bit worried since there was talk of medication and my doctor didnt tell me anything.

So im just looking for some info so i dont spend my weekend worried. Oh and im also 31 weeks pregnant if that changes anything lol.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.