Ttc after Myomectomy surgery of fibroids

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi , I am about to 32 years old.

Its 4 months passed my abdominal myomectomy surgery for 6 fibroids largest was 6.7 cm.And the fibroids were present at intramural,sub mucosal and subsarosal region . 4months passed and Aldo 2 month of TTC but still no luck.I desperat for baby coz it will be my first baby.

I want to know is there anone who is/was in same boat and got successful conception and pregnancy.

I am worried about mine.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi!  I am not exactly where you are but also going in for an open myomectomy in about a week and a half.  Also because I want to get pregnant after that.  But my gyn. told me I have to wait at least 6 months before trying to get pregnant for the uterus to heal completely.  She told me there can be certain serious complications.
    • Posted

Thanks for rplying. I think gync used to suggest different tym periods for TTC according to surgery and incision or cut they made . But as soon as i start TTC I felt few pain in my belly also worstside back pain in my second day of periods,got fever also . I dont know wht is going on inside my body .I will soon consult to my dr. But only worried about conception .

Hope all will be ok and I naturally conceive APAP. Gud luck to u too

• Posted

hi All ,

8 month Ttc post myomectomy i decided to go to dr and consult .She Runs some fertility test of me nd my hubby . in my Report i got uneven ratio of FSH and lH.My husband also have low motility .She took us on medicine ,after taking medicine same month i conceived (10 months post Myomectomy). I was so happy ,and was thing now all will be well coz i have already done myomectomy so fibroids will not be harm anymore .

But recently naturally miscarried in 11 weeks ,after knowing that my baby stop growing in 7 week 😢😢😢 .I am so sad and don't know how to deal with this .as Dr. told i still have fibroids and my uterus is distorted ,maybe due to surgery .

i am scared and don't know what to do for successful pregnancy .

is there any one who experienced same and have had successful pregnancy .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.