Tubigrip

Posted , 4 users are following.

I want to put a tubigrip on my thigh for a bit of support, but am so stiff cannot reach to get it over my ankle . In have a thing that helps me put socks on would that work

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

rae you saying you have one or is there such a thing?

• Posted

I have one and I have not tried yet but I just wondered if it would work with tubi grip and if not what else could I try

• Posted

If you are looking to source something to help - there are various gizmos on the market - there's one on ebay for example called Sock Slider Puller Aid Kit priced at £8.45 free postage - I'm sure there'll be some on Amazon or look on the arhthritis uk website. Most disability aids are VAT free by the way.

• Posted

I have one and I have not tried yet but I just wondered if it would work with tubi grip and if not what else could I try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.