Tumerac

Posted , 8 users are following.

May be a silly question but has anyone heard of tumerac for help with depression? Willing to try anything xx

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Haven't heard of it helping with depression but I've been researching foods and spices that help with cancer as my husband was recently diagnosed. A compound found in turmeric is meant to aid and I've started adding it to our food a lot. We've just started following a diet plan based on the rainbow diet and I've been told this should also help my depression. I normally have a good diet anyway but we've cut sugar and dairy so fingers crossed it helps x
  • Posted

Be careful ordering meds online, I'd rather your didn't. Saint John's Wort which you can buy in health shops is also used to relieve depression but you're not supposed to take it if you've been diagnosed with depression by a doctor. I think because it's for mild symptoms. There's also Calms which can help with anxiety but if I were you I wouldn't rely on the internet for medical advice. I urge you to speak to your doctor xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.