Tummy noises

Posted , 4 users are following.

I never use to get these before anxiety but I get them all the time now. Will they ever go? Does anyone else get them and didn't get them before?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes I to get the tummy noises. R u on any meds? I'm on sertraline and it's started since I have taken them x

• Posted

No not on anything but I do get them! Decided not to take meds x
  • Posted

Hi when I get anxious my tummy makes noises if you are relaxed it doesn't but the more you worry about them the worse they get I find . Hence I tend to avoid quiet places ie cinemas etc because I worry it's going to happen and it does because I'm worried its a viscous circle that I'm trying to break ! I am on sertraline but I had the problem before it's not the tabs it's being anxious x
  • Posted

Hi I didn't used to have them and had two couple of bad bouts recently, both for a bout 2-3 weeks.  Seem to have gone for the time being.  Mine was worse at night and realy got me worried.  Seems most anxiety things come and go just to freak you out!! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.