Tummy pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can anyone describe the tummy pain. Is it dull pain, bloating? I have bloating and nausea feeling an month or so before the rash started and still have that

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

The stomach pain I suffered with was slightly different to what you describe. It would come in short bursts and sometimes be a dull pain for 10 minutes or so before disappearing and reappearing. This would last a few days and then go for a week before coming back.

From reading these threads, I think people experience different kinds of stomach pain. For me, paracetamols helped to nullify the pain but for others, they needed medical help.

I hope yours clears up soon.

• Posted

Hi,

My stomach pain was a low level constant ache. Bringing my legs up to my chest and sitting like that helped alleviate it slightly but regular painkillers had no effect. I learnt that distracting myself with physical activity took my mind off it. My stomach pain and rash stopped as soon as I started taking dapsone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.