Tumor?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve noticed the past few months or couple I’d get way more irritated so much faster and then I’d notice the slight pain always in the back right of my head and sometimes I’d misread stuff for what it really says and also I’d just straight up lose concentration on something, I used to smoke marijuana a lot as a teenager in high school and I know that has had an affect on me memory wise but I don’t know what’s the deal with the sudden quick irritation and always the right side of my head, I’m Eighteen and fairly healthy I stopped going to the gym but should keep going, work just ties me down and leaves me tired afterwards or I just don’t even feel like it but I do jog a bit throughout the week. But yea what do you guys think?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dont worry. Not all headaches are because of tumor.. pain at the back of the head can be because of your neck posture. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.