Tunnel vision plus never before onset of hand numbness and pins and needles suddenly

Posted , 3 users are following.

Basically it was around 10pm and I started getting weird lights in my eyes and then like one eye was completely off focus like I was looking from a tunnel. And then 20 minutes later my hand went completely numb and I had pins and needles and then I felt a sudden numb feeling in the side of my face and then it went away? I felt sick after. What could this be?

Thanks smile

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi i am not sure but my nan had something simular it was called belles palsy, facial stroke, do not panic it sounds worse than it is, its not like a normal stroke, but i would get it checked out at the doctors, normally the face would slur on one side so this could be warning, good luck but do not leave it 
    • Posted

Hey there

I've had MRIs and a CT, Nothing showed up on my results. But I've been having weird symptoms for two years almost and I'm only 20 I've told my mother it sounds like a mini stroke but I'm also not sure. I will get it checked out in case it's anything serious, as what you said it could be a warning I read that on another site too that it could be a sign of an actual full on stroke. Thank you for replying to me!

• Posted

Your welcome hun it must be scary and only being 20 but please like i said do nt panic jst take your concerns to your doctor, least you have had scans, but you need to look further and see if you do something if this is it, if not you have not lost anything, take care and let me know how you get on x
    • Posted

It's really scary especially since I haven't got anywhere for two years. I'm going to the doctor this week so I will let you know what he says smile, thank you for being so kind!

• Posted

Your welcome hun, take care be thinking of you, good luck do not be afraid to say what you think think at the doctors, do not come out kicking yourself thinking i wish i asked him/her that, i am sure you will be fine and like i said let me know how you get on,cheesygrin xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.