Turmeric pills for relief

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys, I'm new here and have been diagnosed with HS since the age of 21 to 22, I'm currently 25 (male). I've been on antibiotics that helped but didn't last long, I've been reading about how turmeric pills have helped people with controlling outbreaks and wanted to know if anyone can suggest any specific one to get?

My flare ups started under my armpit and in past months have had a couple new flare ups by the groin and belly area. This all started after gaining weight, I'm currently working out again to drop my weight to hopefully beat this thing.

Any advice or natural treatments would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi welcome to the group. I have had HS for about 4 years. i have tried everything from bleach baths a couple time a week,taking Humira. The Humira worked it was just the side affects I couldnt deal with. Honestly you may want to find your trigger. In this group I have learned there are plenty of them from Chocolate, sugar, nightshade vegetables, dairy, and beef. I believe mine is the nightshade vegetables. You should start there. I have this prescribed spray called levicyn. It keeps them down. Stay cool and dry. sweating and the skin rubbing makes it worse. Sorry that I am rambling, I am just throwing out things that work.

• Posted

HELLO I BEEN USING TURMERIC FOR 3 yrs now Its been the best thing I EVER DID. I DECIDED TO START USING NATURE remedy instead of medicine that the doctors give. I BUY MY TURMERIC FOR GNC. BEST OF LUCK

• Posted

hi do you mind sharing the brand of turmeric you use? i've been searching for a good brand but i dont really know where to began. also so you use the capsules or the powers? what strength do you recommend? so for all the questions lol.

• Posted

To be honest I'm on the same page, don't know much but would like to know which one helps and is recommended and what dosage. But no one answered my question.

• Posted

Hey I found this information on a website:

Turmeric is used as an internal treatment. While you may prefer turmeric capsules, you can also simply take 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric in 1/4 cup of water three times a day. You may also want to try diluting the turmeric in warm almond, rice, or regular dairy milk.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.