Turmeric soap

Posted , 3 users are following.

Someone told me turmeric soap has helped a lot  with their HS. Has anyone tried this? Where do I get it from. I’m currently taking turmeric capsules I can’t say if it’s working or not cuz it’s only been a few days but I’m hopeful. I want to try the soap but I have no clue where to buy it from. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

seriously go on Amazon and order Sulfur Soap..its cheap and works amazing for HS...and epson salt baths and believe it or not if you have a flare put Abreva on it and it will help dry them up, but diet is key babes!
    • Posted

Thanks...I already bought the Tumeric soap and capsules. So I’m going to see if that works but if it don’t i’ll Definitely try the sulfur soap...do you mind sharing what kind of brand Of sulfur soap u use?I just looked on amazon but a lot of choices came up? Also thanks for responding cuz I need all the help I can get lol. 
  • Posted

Sulphur Soap - Premium 10% Sulfur Advanced Wash has an S in it carved in soap..i love it and make sure you got the Tumeric with Black Pepper..if you didn't it wont work...(just an FYI)..its the key to Yumeric working is the black pepper that allows us to absorb

• Posted

I need to look for the soap too I'm sick of these painful lumps tend to come here an there after I shave

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.