Turned onto side in bed this morning!

Posted , 11 users are following.

I am just over 4 weeks PO and desperate to stop sleeping on my back. This morning I really felt like I could move onto my (non operated) side, so I did and it felt great! The ache from my lower back was still there but it felt so good to be in a more natural position for me. I folded over a pillow and wedged it between my knees and calves. I only stayed in this position for about 5 mins or so as I am conscious of my post op advice of waiting until the 6 week marker had passed. Nice to know that the temporary option is there for when my back ache gets too much, though. ☺

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am having physio only because I am a young hippie. NZ dosnt normally offer it and its only 6 weeks or I pay.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.