Tvt & rectocele 1 year on & constipation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I’m hoping Matron is still reading these? One year on and pretty good except life ruled by bowel movements! Unless I’ve just been and after eating I feel tenderness in the perineal area as if being constipated puts pressure on the area. I can’t work out if it’s the constipation pushing on the tender repaired area or the pelvic floor pain I feel from the exercises which I’m quite good at so shouldn’t be that!  I do use the internal pulsar thing which can be sore. Feeling slight burning so wonder if infection. Usually just feels uncomfortable but is always there. It’s right at the outside though, and just inside, not really high up in the womb as such. Lidocaine takes the slight pain away. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am 17 month now and get the burning sensation and if I stand to long I am sore you are the only lady I know of the same as me I have been back no prolapse but nerve damage 
    • Posted

ITS definitely not piles although do have a bit of that but pain is slight burning in vagina but at opening only. Just slight and sensation is as if it’s pressure from constipation. It’s not all the time either.  Is the nerve damage permanent and any reason why this would happen so late on? 
    • Posted

Hi mine is defo nerv damage it is because I had three ops all vaginaly and they have cut me in the same place a few times I get the burning when I do to much or carry something a bit to heavy

I hope you get the answers you need 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.