Twinges

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had my staples out yesterday, the nurses were amazed at the amount I had, its so much easier without them, I even snuggled up behind the hubby in bed last night on my good side smile and I slept through!!!!

this morning I keep getting twinges in my groin which are annoying I'm back at work for a couple of hours a day (I was bored to tears and feel fine) I'm just sat at a desk in the best chair ever getting loads of sympathy. I saw the doc yesterday about my enormous knee and he said it's my body re-calibrating 

Gentle hugs to all who need them xxx

Kim

4 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Lucky you my staple day out is tomorrow, love your docs description of swollen knee recalibrating.  I have been forced to lie on my bed several times a day.
    • Posted

I know, we calibrate lifting and safety equipment at work and it made me feel

like a lifting machine smile

• Posted

Definitely smiling here - thinking about the calibrating and your knee and wok.

I'm glad you are doing well enough to be back to work although I'm not so sure I would manage as well with my knee still so swollen.

But kudos to you for taking it on and with such god humour. Take care though.

Best,

Linda

• Posted

Glad u had ur staples removed, I was surprised that it didn't really hurt only little sting. How many did u have n yours

• Posted

we had defective staple removers firstly and It stung like mad but with the right ones it was mostly pain free, I've no idea how many i think about 30 or so.

• Posted

Oh no, can imagine wot that felt like, it's amazing how many they use. I had 35 removed 

• Posted

hi kim, 

wow ... already back at work at what, 2 weeks post-op .... don't forget to get up from chair often, stretch and walk around,okay 

thanks for the gentle hugs - I need them today 

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi renee, 

I'm only a desk jockey on a small firm and if i need to go home I can after all the gaffer is my hubby smile

Extra hugs from me to you xxxx

• Posted

Now that is is a great case of knowing the right people at the right time. Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.