Twitch in right cheek

Posted , 4 users are following.

Recently, I've been worried about my health. These are the issues I've been having:

?-Voice sometimes is hoarse.

?-Left upper arm has spasms/ twitches. However these twitches don't last very long. It also happens later in the day after I exercise (running).

?-Then just now, I got a twitching on my right cheek near the eye. I looked it up and it says its related to MS. I also notice it twitches when I use my cheek muscles to make facial expressions.

?Few weeks ago, I went to see a neurologist. I thought I had slurring issues, which seemed to go away on its own. She decided to get me a MRI for my brain and the results are good. Do I really need to be worried? I also will have a follow up appointment.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Honestly wouldn’t be worried if your neurologist isn’t worried. I have pretty severe issues at the moment and have driven myself insane waiting for test results, it’s just not worth it. 
  • Posted

I think this might have to do with lack of sleep.

Today I was running and I felt my right arm weak. However, I was able to maintain my form. Should I be worried?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.