Twitches, burning sentastions colour change

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel reading and posting on this helps me alot so here goes. I have been getting musle twiches on my legs and arms for a couple weeks now, they vary day to day from big ones to lots of small twitches, its very annoying. The more worrying thing on my mind though is how my feet knees and hands always burn after i work out or just after football/soccer. I know its not all in my head because i can phyically see my hands, knees and feet a different colour to the rest of my body. I have a doctors appointment on the 26th this month, but the worry is just driving me insane. Has anyone else had this and if so can you please comment. Thank you 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Paul, have to know a lot more about you, your diagnosis, and your meds, to make much of a comment.  Could just be electrolytes, have some Gatorade and maybe some extra magnesium, see if you feel better.  But that's a guess in the dark at this point.  Good luck with the doctor.

• Posted

I am curious as to why you have put this query on the diabetes forum. Are you diabetic? Do you have any other symptoms other than burning and twitching such as high blood pressure? Without more information no one can say anything useful.
  • Posted

I've never heard of change in skin color as a symptom diabetes. Can you tell me more about the type of diabetes and the medicines you are using? I'm a newly diagnosed patient and it would be very helpful to learn about something new about condition. Also, as you've already made an appointment to the doctor, nothing could be better than a professional's review. Just, tell me what your doctor says!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.