Twitches in various parts of the body

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I have been experiencing twitches at various parts of my body for over 2 weeks now. It started with a single twitch in one of the fingers of my left arm. Then moved to my toes on the left foot, then my left calve and thigh, left side of the neck and left eye. Since a few days, I also have sporadic twitches on my right side (toes, thigh, back, upper arm), although way less pronounced. I have no other symptoms. Google says it could be ALS, so I am driving myself crazy. Has anyone had smth similiar? I would appreciate your help a lot!

Rosa S.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello, i also have twitching in my arms, legs, eyelids as well as other symptoms.. Chronic migraines, difficulty saying some words its like i get them mixed up.. have aches and pains all over, fatigue, rashes and more.. am only 29 and have a little girl and meant go be starting uni in jan but am always unwell.. am going mu drs monday as i know something is not right with my body and i heard of ALS and totally freaked myself out too!! have u made an app with your GP?

• Posted

Started with muscle spasm in back a week ago. Then a day later, foot started having some nerve sensations + Pain in neck and shoulders.

Later, Nerve tingling and twitching started to move up legs.

Currently twitching throughout body, though legs are still where it happens most. Strange nerve sensations in legs, Intermittent numbness in hands and feet, muscle cramps at various points in the body.

This is extremely scary and I cannot sleep.

It is kinda worse when I rest as I am more aware of these symptoms then.

I am a 35 years old (otherwise) healthy woman and am about to lose it.

they checked my chemical panel (e.g., electrolytes) and nothing was off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.