Twitching

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had twitching all over the body for 3 weeks, calves and feet both sides twitch 24/7. upper body i feel twitching now and again arms, back , nose when yawning. twitching started in right buttock area due to sciatica i had for a year. this happened after physio. dont no if this is connected but iam going out of my mind that is MND. i feel no pain and have done strength tests and everything is good i have been

to doctors and waiting on blood tests but says he doesn't think its serious. but worry had took over.

0 likes,

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm suffering with this for 5 years buzzing twitching that turn into severe cramping at times. I also have lumbar issues and neck issues. if you figure it out I would love to understand. Mine can be very painful, I don't think its neurological. but who knows. Good Luck!!

• Posted

going out if my mind its mnd. bualso getting tingling sensation in fingers and hand today. Also neck feeling tense.

• Posted

My father has tingling sensation still today.

One of his first symptoms was tingling sensation also pins and needles.

My fathers condition is CIDP a chronic version of Guillain Barre Syndrome.

My father has had this condition now for nearly three years.

He now has to use a wheelchair.

Late diagnosis contributed to him now having CIDP. The GP repeatedly treated my father for vertigo.

Hope you push for your GP to do further tests.

• Posted

i got blood tests back, low vitamin d in bloods, doctor doesn't want to see me again. hopefully this is good news.

• Posted

Great news

if however you experience any other symptoms go to your A&E.

Thats how we got my fathers diagnosis after visiting GP on several previous occasions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.