Twitching and flickering sensation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

I'm more or less new to this particular forum. I've visited here in the past. I have a question about heartburn. I haven't been officially diagnosed as having Gerd but I am a chronic heartburn sufferer and occasionally get gastritis attacks. All of this began with the onset of pre-menopause. Have any of you ever experienced a flickering or twitching in your upper chest? For me being a female it's at the level of where my breast is. It's sometimes felt in my throat it neck area near the clavicle. Is this an esophageal thing? My GP performed an EKG just to rule out anything heart related. She was pretty confident it wasn't my heart but gave me an EKG to give me peace of mind. She said it sounded like it was stomach related. Do any of you get this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I recently have learned that almost everyone is low on potassium. Yet, it is critical to almost every function of the human body. A deficiency can cause all sort of issues.

Major benefits

1. It regulates heart rhythm.
    2. It helps each cell communicate and regulates blood sugars synthesis.
    3. It is involved in proper digestion and stomach acid production.
    4. It is involved in all muscle movement.

So, just to rule it out, you can juice dark green veggies, like Kale and spinach. Or you can eat 8 oz of pistachios or similar nuts every day. I take two potassium tablets with every meal. I am treating my type 2 diabetes and getting good results, but it takes a few weeks. Try it, if it does not solve your issue, it will only make you healthier and maybe prevent something worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.