Twitching and pressure in cheek

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi ladies

having horrible morning. I feel jittery and anxious. I have had a twitch on the side of my eye for over a week it is constant cant feel it but can see it. side of my cheek bone feels like pressure and pulling but not pain. I'm so fed up. I dont think these are even menopause symptoms. I scared I've got some neurological disease. sorry to be so negative.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rainy

Please don't worry I have had this many times and it can last for couple weeks Meno

makes all your receptors ultra sensitive sometimes twiching all over. Anxiety makes it worse.

Try to ignore it. I t will go.

• Posted

hi

thank you for your reply. do you get the pressure on cheek feeling that comes and goes?

• Posted

I have had terrible twitching or muscle spasms in my cheek for a few weeks. It is right along my cheek bone on the right side. It does kind feel like a tug or a pull. It happens randomly and sometimes in conjunction with an eye twitch.

I am either crazy or have nerve damage. Most likely though, it is tension in my face and squinting from my vision issues.

• Posted

hi

yes I squint alot especially when using my phone.thanks for your reply. it really does make you feel better knowing your not the only one with all these weird symptoms thank you. I've actually bought some prescription sun glasses as I aqint so much. never thought if that.

• Posted

Hi, I know this post was a while ago, but I am new to forum, My first symptom was pulling like twitch on left side cheek , no pain just pressing pulling twitch like sensation , I was thinking my wisdom tooth was coming but no, after that I went to top neuros in US for MS /ALS and who knows for how many other illnesses to be checked , all tests came back good , after 2 years of horrible symptoms I found out its my perimenopause symptom. How are you feeling? it went away? I still have it sometimes, more comes like next to lip now, a bit lower. Hope you fee well!

• Posted

Hi, I know this post was a while ago, but I am new to forum, My first symptom was pulling like twitch on left side cheek , no pain just pressing pulling twitch like sensation , I was thinking my wisdom tooth was coming but no, after that I went to top neuros in US for MS /ALS and who knows for how many other illnesses to be checked , all tests came back good , after 2 years of horrible symptoms I found out its my perimenopause symptom. How are you feeling? it went away? I still have it sometimes, more comes like next to lip now, a bit lower. Hope you fee well!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.