Twitching eyes and head

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all really at the end of my patience with my symtpoms . im aged 24 male good health suffer with anxiety and very bad health anxiety.

In Feb 2021 i got muscle twifches a blood test in april came back clear and the symptoms seemed to go away until end of august when my left lower eyelid started none stop some days ofher days nothing. this has progressed to my right eyebrown now. i can force the muscle under my left eye to contract simply by shutting the eye and sneezing. i went to an optician on saturday who presribed glasses due to eye strain as i work long hours in front of a screen. just wondering if eye strain twitches can be caused by shutting the eye and sneezing ??? since this has started to bother me the musles all over my body have started twitching again. can someone offer advice as irs ruining my mental health. if i close ny eyes i get a twitch under my left eye visible and one in mt right eyebrow

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like a nerve issue, could be caused by an almost endless number of things. Could be chemical imbalances, hormonal imbalances, or maybe your optician is right, maybe you stare at a screen too long. I recall reading about various video screen characteristics making some people sick (don’t remember the details). Might be worth looking into. You should also probably see an ophthalmologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.