Twitching/ jerking?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since been on Sertline 

i have noticed my right shoulder twitching?!!!

does anyone else get this?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shelly just out of interest which brand of Sertraline is it?
    • Posted

Hi Tracey 

Sertline 50mg By MEREICH for 5 months ( receiving the continuation off the same brand)

BUT 5.5 month I was given a different brand which were BLUE: didn't take to good to this brand, by the 2nd pack I couldn't take any more off the horrid side effects.......when I called into my local chemist the Pharmacist was extremly concerned and was given a new pack and were white......so.....they were called LUSTRAL.....so been on this a week!

why do u ask???!.

• Posted

Hi Shelly it was just a thought because I hadn't experienced any twitching before but have just started a new brand and I get occasional twitching which is like someone has just given me an electric shock.
  • Posted

Hi, Shelly,

I'm Jeffrey. Actually, one of the less frequent side effects of Sertraline is muscle twiching/jerking. If you are fatigued and/or anxious, there would be a more likely chance of this potential symptom. That you experiencing this in your shoulder is probably in itself not significant. Otherwise, Sertraline can cause a lot of side effects, some very uncomfortable..

Jeffrey,

• Posted

hiall twitching right leg right arm hands now my left side is starting? im on 150mg per nightbeen on it bout 6months but im on gabapentin 1200mg per day also 600mg of tramadol so could be a combination? are you on many other tablets?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.