Twitching muscle in foot?

Posted , 3 users are following.

If anyone else has had this, it's by far the weirdest symptom I've had. The last week or so, I've been having on and off twitching in one muscle on the bottom of my foot on the inner side. It doesn't do it constantly or everyday, but it never used to happen before. Sometimes it's the left foot and other times it's the right foot, but it's always the same muscle. Has anyone else had this with mono? I'm currently on month eight.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi ALLE

Sorry about your symptom;

you and chatted a few days ago

its nice to exchange info/experiences-

i am @7 months

my foot right foot just started doing that too- same area!

its been doing that for about 1-2weeks off on

My left foot was doing like that too weeks back/top left area-

so many bullets flying at us, hard to keep up huh?!?!?

strange

not surprising though....

hope things calm down for you

im struggling daily

lets keep in touch so we can be if support!?

healing prayers to you!

ps do u feel as though things are winding down?

StarrA

• Posted

Hi Alle,

Just wanted you to know was thinking about you when I read your post, I remember after 8 months of this virus how weary and discouraged I felt, so just wanted to encourage you Alle that things will get better and that you will get through this and back to good health again. It was at about 10 months I saw a real breakthrough and started to feel more normal again, thanks to God only, it did still take some time to get back to 100% don't get me wrong but truly you will get there Alle, hang in there and hoping, praying and believing that you have been through the worst of this horrible virus with better times ahead.

Sorry to hear about the twitching on your foot, it certainly could be caused by this virus as it can cause so many weird and unusual symptoms too. Twitching is definitely something that can happen with this virus as the nervous system takes a real knock for six with this thing. Taking a B complex vitamin could maybe help with this, as it's great for the nervous system and energy levels. Herbs such as cayenne pepper, chamomile and feverfew can be really good for soothing the nervous system too and I've found them helpful with relaxation for sure.

Hang in there Alle, hoping this symptom settles down and passes very soon, just a reminder these things can be normal during the virus and even as your body recovers, so don't panic (I know it's easier said than done) and of course always wise to check in with the doc and hoping they can offer some good advice and reassurance that can put your mind at rest. Thinking of you - you ARE going to get better I truly believe that.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.