Twitching since years In same spot

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I´m writing today because I´m very confused about some issues..

In fact, I've been living with fasciculation for 11 years.. the first spot started in my right upper abs below my ribs, and since that day this spot is still twitching.. and sometimes cramping when I´m bending to lace my shoes for exemple but i´ts less common today.

The first 6 month I did 2 emg and a check up with a neurologist.. everything was good, no fascis found.. good news but I don't know why this spot is still twitching. I was a lot worried with als for years, that anxiety makes me pop my muscles from everywhere but it´s appears and disappears depending the stress situation.

Does someone experienced something like that?

cramps and twitching in abs below the right rib cage, and twitching for years?..

(I hope this is not a timebomb that will lead me to a more serious disease)

thanks all for reading this discussion.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.