TWO Bartholin's cysts trying home remedies need advice!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone could give me some advice or reassurance. I'm experiencing my third bartholins cyst. The first one I had drained, came back within a week, second one popped and the fluid moved upwards to where I couldn't close my legs or move so my boyfriend had to emergency pop it with a syringe and sterile Needle. It was gone for a month and came back. I have had it for six months and noticed another one forming on the other side. It is killing my self-esteem and ability to have sex without it blowing up. It is painless and always has been just gets in the way of sexual activity and makes me feel awful about myself. I want it gone. I started home remedies one week ago. Throughout the day I put witch hazel and silica spray directly on it with a cotton pad, at night I use bentonite clay, witch hazel, lavender and tea tree, and I take three to four sitz baths every day with Himalayan salt, baking soda, lavender and tea tree oil. I also use the silica spray under my tongue three times a day. It has significantly decreased my cyst from the size of a golf ball to the size of a grape and made it more soft but I just want it to reabsorb or pop or anything. I'm getting so sick of the constant treatment and frustrated. I am also afraid it will just come right back when I stop the remedies even though I plan to continue for two weeks after it seems completely gone if it even goes away. I'm afraid to have sex once I can again in fear it will just blow right back up. I'm 23 and plan to get pregnant in the next few years so I am worried about that as well. Is there anything else I should be doing? If it is shrinking does that mean it should go away if I just keep at it? How do I stop feeling so defeated? I have a gynecologist appointment in two weeks but I really do not want to have surgery to fix this (although I will if I have to) but I am sure they will just drain it and it will come right back. Please help!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.