Two issues.. One being my email wont send me notifications from here

Posted , 5 users are following.

1. Faster heartbeats that just come and go through The day, on days that I'm anxious.. Normal right? I've been anxious for 3 days now and it won't stop.. Yesterday I had a really fast paced twitch in my right elbow, and I thought it was my heart rate. It scared me and I've been panicking even more ever since. If it was my heart rate going that fast, I would've felt it in my chest right? I felt the twitch in my arm but my breathing and everything was normal so I guess it wasn't my heartbeat??

2. I'm suddenly not getting notifications from here in my email.. I have it checked in the setrings to receive emails so what's going on? It won't send me any at all.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hey hey just calm down no thing is wrong to your heart or your heart beats its just a normal-------it look like bubbles which will make you scared if the same thing happen in your right side or any where else in your body you will be not scared but in the left side chest if we feel we think ohh its my heart  though its not it will b only gas bubble
  • Posted

I don't get emails either they used to them they stopped.

I have a app on my ohone I keep check of my hr constantly mines always 90-125 it's always 98 at doctors ect apparently it's normal also on certain days it will stay in 80s ect since I've been a nervous wreck again it's been in 90s ect I'm now getting big thuds that take my breathe away anxiousness does all sorts to us 👎

• Posted

Mine is usually 72-77.. I got sick and resting it was 111. That threw me over the edge apparently because ever since then it's been horrible. They refuse to send me to a cardiologist (which is a good thing that I don't need to go) but it would put my mind at ease. Just sick of two good days, 3 bad days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.