two months

Posted , 4 users are following.

Two months into tsw feel like giving up skin is so itchy and rough no amount of moisturiser is helping in agony emotionally and physically

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have tried all the prescribed creams with very little success, also I have been seeing a Chinese doctor for acupuncture and a cream from him which has been more successful, however I still have breakouts.recently I listened to an interview on the radio about a women who has a farm in Wales and her goats, and the benefits of her products derived from goats milk, if you are interested and like me quite desperate to try anything for relief go to their websit called chuckling goats and read and listen to what she says, I have ordered some of their products and hopefully they will have the benefit I need 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.