Two questions please:

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone experience wrinkled tinger tips (with out water and being cold) from Sjogrens?  I have noticed in the last 6-8 my finger tips get wrinkled for no reason.  For expample  I was outside having dinner last night, it was warm like 76  and I looked at my fingers and they were all wrinkled?  I do have Hastimoto so I have read that can be a cause of it.

Also  will a lip biopsy show Sjogrens (if I have it) even when I show NO signs of dry mouth at all?.  I assume my glands are working fine.  My dentist has looked into my mouth and said I have really good saliva.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

In regard to your tongue burning, try not to eat anything tart or sharp like potato chips or spice. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.