Two weeks in...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Lost another 4lb this week so 10lb in total now which I'm thrilled about.

Tricky week ahead though, it's the wrong week of the month for me this week, plus I am away on business which will be hard - really want to keep up the momentum now.

Right - need to go pack!

xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

10lbs in 2 weeks is amazing!

you can only do your best, dont beat yourself up about it, its hard to be away from home and keep up with this. i am at the inlaws at the weekend and i take all of my own food and cook it seperately - mostly because they dont understand it and they smother everything in fat *gag*

• Posted

I agree with Sparkles Do your best. I spent alot of weekends at my sisters over the last 8 months but it is still difficult. I've gradually took more things with me like 1%, low fat hot choc, low fat flora, low fat cheese, NAS squash, jacket potatoes, low fat snacks & fruit, low fat part baked baquettes. I've also bought a ready meal when they bought and Indian meal from a supermarket.

One evening my sister's partner bought us a pie each and presented us with a meal. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so ate it but couldn't stop thinking of how much fat there is in it.

I've eaten an Indian meal they got delivered as celebrations but was especially good afterwards.

So just do your best and be extra good when you.

• Posted

Sorry Got to add Great weight loss & my starting weight mid April 2010 was 16st 11.9 lbs :D
  • Posted

Thank you all for your good words - reminds me it's not only me who finds this tough. Did fall off the wagon a bit, it's my downfall once I stop for a day or two it's hard to get back on.

But I have now, so fingers crossed for good progress this week

S

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.