two weeks in and no weight loss

Posted , 5 users are following.

help please been on blue tablets for two weeks.  Stuck to less than 45 g rms fat a day.  No side effects so no deviations.  But have lost no weight at all.   what am I doing wrong.  Sticking to 1409 calories.....with mfp.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

try a little exercise, i am doing just 30 mins per day and seeing some results.  stick to it you can do it.
    • Posted

Hi. Thank you do walk at least half an hour a day.  Will start swimming to help.
  • Posted

Are you drinking enough water? You need to drink lots of water to help things through, as it were:-). Otherwise,

just give it time.

• Posted

Hi

I have also been on orlistat for 2 weeks but not lost anything.....

How have you got on pls let me know....

Feel disheartened :-(

• Posted

Just don't give up, sounds like you are doing everything as you should so carry on as you are and something should start coming off! I've lost over 6 stone since February so they do work, good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.