Two years ago I ran into wall should I still go too​ doctors

Posted , 3 users are following.

So two years ago as you can already tell I ran into a wall. I was rushing to class running down the stairs and banged my knees into the wall. I could tell something was wrong since then cause soon after I couldn't run or straighten my legs for about a month or two.

Just last year I was at band practice marching and afterwards walking home my knee started hurting with this sharp little pain everytime I took a step.

Now two years later I have to either pop my knee cause it starts to feel weird or I have to straighten it if it hurts. And sometimes just getting off the floor my knee hurts. I've never went to see a doctor about it should I still go

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've fallen on my knees and I also have arthritis. I've had surgery on my knees but they still hurt! I also have fluid in my knees and had fluid drained and had cortisone shot. (only one but the doctor wants me to get more!) So, I would see the doctor! You'll need tests!  And maybe cortisone shots and/or surgery! 

• Posted

Sounds like me. I was running and smashed into a truck. My knees hit the tires I fell over in pain. sadI didnt go to the Doctor and treat it. Now my knees sometimes hurt on and off when I walk or do certain things like walking down stairs, lifting things. You should always treat the injury right away and go to Doctor. Later it will be harder to recover. It will always be there. Still go to the Doctor see what he says. Wish you luck.smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.