Ubiquinol

Posted , 12 users are following.

Anyone taking Ubiquinol or have any opinions?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I suppose if you can afford it and find it makes a difference it may be worth it.

For anyone who hasn't heard of it it is a fancy version of Co-enzyme Q.

• Posted

floramac ,

I TAKE 100mgm a day with my doctor's approval. MY THINKING WAS IT MIGHT hELP WITH THE PRED MUSCLE WASTING. IT'S not SO EXPENSIVE HERE IN THE US in my opinion. I GET IT IN COSTCO WHEN IT GOES oN sale. I honestly do not know it it makes a difference because I did not stop it to see the difference. I am gradually getting my

strength back at 8.5

• Posted

Hi Floramac, I take Co Q 10, but Ubiquinol is suppose to be better absorbed by the body than conventional Co Q 10. Who really knows? 🙂

• Posted

My father, a doctor, said it was a waste of money, but who knows.

• Posted

IF PMR is a mitochondrial problem (and I think it might be) then I suppose CoQ10 might have some benefit. As you say - who knows...

• Posted

Hi

CoQ10 is an enzyme produced in the Mitrochondria of our cells which gives the body energy. This enzyme declines as we age and in turn our energy levels go on the decline. So taking CoQ10 supplements which is 'Ubiquinone' which changes to 'Ubiquinol' in the body thus gives our cells energy and we should feel energised. However, it could take several weeks to get results from just CoQ10 supplements. Whereas taking 'Ubiquinol' will energise our cells much sooner and will also soon break the bank because 'Ubiquinol' supplements are quite expensive. A lot of reviewees have said they have benefited from both CoQ10 and Ubiquinol supplements.

• Posted

Hi

CoQ10 is an enzyme produced in the Mitrochondria of our cells which gives the body energy. This enzyme declines as we age and in turn our energy levels go on the decline. So taking CoQ10 supplements which is 'Ubiquinone' which changes to 'Ubiquinol' in the body thus gives our cells energy and we should feel energised. However, it could take several weeks to get results from just CoQ10 supplements. Whereas taking 'Ubiquinol' will energise our cells much sooner and will also soon break the bank because 'Ubiquinol' supplements are quite expensive. A lot of reviewees have said they have benefited from both CoQ10 and Ubiquinol supplements.

• Posted

Months supply - £18, seems reasonable if they work?

• Posted

Hi floramac

Yes, if it is 'Ubiquinol' that you are referri ng to, that does seem reasonable what make are you referring to? and where can it be purchased? perhaps i'l give it a trial, could do with an energy spurt. I know we can't advertise on the forum so a private message would be appreciated......many thanks 😊👍

• Posted

This is another thread I have had an email notification for and no matching post appears. It starts "Hi CoQ10 is an enzyme produced in the Mitrochondria of our cells which gives the body energy. This enzyme declines as we age and in turn our energy levels go..." and was posted by mary19068 - that is all I can see in the email.

• Posted

Hi floramac

I received your PMessage and have replied..many thanks...👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.