UC symptoms or something different?

Posted , 3 users are following.

First post on here so wish me luck smile 

-Diagnosed 2015

I wondered if anyone else had similar issues in regards to symptoms as me. 

In short, I’m not in a flare up at the moment , no chronic diarreah or blood and haven’t had one for at least 6 months. However I have a lot of pain in the  upper left abdomen and back. Has anyone else noticed symptoms outside of flare up maybe from damage of ulcers etc? Also have a lot of nausea /dizziness too sad 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Im not expert , but what kind of pain are you having... I havee this problem im in the same boat.

But i found out the pain i was still having was a LOT of wind, specially that dull pain in thee lower back.

No need to worry if if you aint bleeding, but if its concerning visit to dr would do your mind good.

x

• Posted

Hi Thomas , I get a lot of pain upper left side below ribs and round to mid back. A lot of gurgling also in that specific part. 

How do you manage your symptoms if you don’t mind me asking? 

• Posted

I have not experience d any pain ,but I am now taking slippery elm and it has been a miracle for me the supplement is for healing ulcers, just wanted to share.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.