UFE

Posted , 4 users are following.

Am almost 2 months post UFE now, my last two periods were very heavy and lasted for 10 days. has any body experienced this? when am i meant to expect a light and shorter flow. the heavy flow causes me to be anemic and sick. i cannot stand it any more. any body with similar experience?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mine were like that as well. 3rd month was better, just had my 3 month follow up and Tumor was so much smaller. Hope this helps

• Posted

Hi KC I had the UFE 5 months and 1 week ago. I saw a gradual improvement over the coming months but my 1st 3 periods were really bad and I was having them more than once a month. Now I have pretty normal periods long and light but only heavy for 2 days. Hope this helps x
    • Posted

thanks Patricia. this is comforting. i look forward to a better period next.
  • Posted

Hello everyone 

mine was exactly same . My UFE is done 7 months before . First 3 months was massively heavy then gradually slowing down . Now still heavy but finishes 2-3 day and last one literally 2 days . Fibroids also shrinking . Just keeping healthy diet because somewhere read that processed food feeds fibroids . And having apple cider vinegar and black strap mollase . Now kind of happy coming back to normal life. 

Hope this will help. 

• Posted

thanks alot Mina. this is helpful. am taking the apple cidal with kemon too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.