Ufe headache

Posted , 2 users are following.

im having the same symptoms as well they gave me flagyl before the procedure which i think was ti control any bacterial infection im gone ask the dr for bacterium its a strong antibiotic i change sanitary napkins every hr just cause im so irritated with the smell from having the ufe i wish i would have had a histerectomy and been done with it i did read that you may need a d&e its a procedure like an abortion what they do is go in and scrap the uterine for tissue from the fibroids shrinkings and passing tissue read up on it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you are going through all these.

i had mine on wednesday, its one of the successful surgery. i was on prostaps injection and utlavan for a year.

The only symptoms im having is tedius pains although i suffer 72hrs migraines weekly due to high blood sugar diabetes.

Bleeding is not heavy as it use to be and i am on tranexamic acid.

for pains i take buscopan and paracetamol but i ll ask for morphine tomorrow at my doctors surgery. Perhaps let your gynaecology be aware. Regarding your headaches you do need a strong headaches medication. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.