Ugh. More symptoms developed. Still really nervous.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had nausea so I went to bed and felt better.

Here I am several hours later and I have even more symptoms

1) Cold/chill feeling in upper back

2) Feel weak and have a headache. Sometimes I feel like I just stared into space.

3) Stomach size keeps changing but I don't feel bloated.

4) Frequent urination ( 1 sip of water = bathroom plenty of times )

5) Leg pain

I have a pelvic mri and op in a few days.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE !

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I also experience some of the symptoms you talk about: 

1) easily tired especially if I am walking for a long time 

2) burning pain on a small section of my left thigh 

3) frequent urination - one cup full of water = 2 trips to the bathroom

4) small aches in my abdomen at times and my lower back feels like it’s been pulled or overworked

All these symptoms especially #4 gets worse when I get my period. Can I ask what type and size of a cyst you have. I have a chocolate cyst that’s about 12x12x9 cm. 

• Posted

They didn't tell me the specifics about the type of cyst I have but it is fairly large.

• Posted

Hi avral is your a dermoid cyst? I need wee continually and my stomach swelled and pain in my ovary glad to hear your getting it sorted mine will be two 4 month from pain starting to seeing a gynaecologist 😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.