Ughhhhhhhhhh

Posted , 5 users are following.

I did it again.. Forgot to eat the entire day and now I got the bad symptoms (dizziness, that faint feeling, nausea, fast heartrate).. Anyways, all I ate today was a bagel with cream cheese and a bottle of water.. It is now 723pm.. I ate a piece of chocolate, a veggie burger and some water just now, but I still don't feel 100%.. I'm trying not to get anxious and think of every single medical issue it could be, but I can't help it.. This should go away soon right?

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You have to have a routine. ALSO, cut out the chocolate - it has caffeine in it and if you have anxiety the LAST thing you need to be ingesting are stimulants. Anxiety will NOT go away by itself unless it is due to a scare or accident or pain, etc. You need professional help. See my reply to 1-2 others. It took years to develop, and it does not just disappear unless it is caused by something very temporary. But it won't kill you and it CAN be cured. I know.  smile

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up