Ughhhhhhhhhh

Posted , 5 users are following.

I did it again.. Forgot to eat the entire day and now I got the bad symptoms (dizziness, that faint feeling, nausea, fast heartrate).. Anyways, all I ate today was a bagel with cream cheese and a bottle of water.. It is now 723pm.. I ate a piece of chocolate, a veggie burger and some water just now, but I still don't feel 100%.. I'm trying not to get anxious and think of every single medical issue it could be, but I can't help it.. This should go away soon right?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

You have to have a routine. ALSO, cut out the chocolate - it has caffeine in it and if you have anxiety the LAST thing you need to be ingesting are stimulants. Anxiety will NOT go away by itself unless it is due to a scare or accident or pain, etc. You need professional help. See my reply to 1-2 others. It took years to develop, and it does not just disappear unless it is caused by something very temporary. But it won't kill you and it CAN be cured. I know.  smile

• Posted

Your body needs fuel, it needs topping up every so often during the day, I dare say this is why you are feeling like you are and your body is trying to overcome this feeling, your liver would of depleted all of it's glucose that it produces to stop the sensations you are feeling, your body is working naturally, your'e just not assisting it by eating smile

• Posted

Thank you.. The feelings pretty much went away but I keep getting them, I think it's more anxiety related now Since I got very anxious as it was all happening. Oh the joy! Lol

• Posted

Buy nutritional shakes like ensure or boost.when you wake up make it a thing to drink one every morning. I do that works nicely. I eat a piece of fruit with it usually a banana or an apricot.  I do forget at times to eat or feel full without eating. Its a set up not to eat to feel awful by evening. At east you rememebered at you ate something. 
    • Posted

Lisa, that has to be one of your best answers! At least you remembered that you ate something!!

Thank you! Like everyone else forgets whether they ate?????

Love it, honey! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi Honey,

So you didn't have doughnuts, fries and a burger for breakfast?

Bad girl!

I'm afraid your discussion has been hijacked by the nature of hypoglycaemia.

C'mon, Anx, even I remember to eat during the day. Make a routine. And stop buying high fat, high sugar foods! The best thing to grab if you haven't eaten is a banana. Not ten burgers!.

You're confusing your body, darling. I know what you're up to - you want to lose whatever to fit the wedding gown!

Did he buy the nicer engagement ring yet? Ok, let's be sensible. (Query - is Tess ever sensible......)    Eat four small meals a day. No high sugar junk. No burgers or fast food. Girl, you gonna fit that dress and feel great, too!

Good luck.    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tess

• Posted

I'm deciding between two of them because the one he originally got me... Wasn't my style, lets just put it that way lol. Its a toss up between these two gorgeous ones, but one is around 1500, other is around 4000.. HUGE purchase for us since we live paycheck to paycheck most of the time, so i think we will get it closer to the time he gets his bonus so we dont use every single penny that we have saved for it. Plus the thought of ever accidentally losing a 4000 ring is enough to make me faint lol

• Posted

I did it again? Why?  You noodle! Being a busy Mum is no excuse for not eating properly to maintain mind and body health. Being super busy with the kids? Eat when they eat. You have to look after yourself as well as your children. You need to set a time pattern of sitting down at least 3 times a day to eat. Chew your food slowly and allow it to digest before rushing round. And stay hydrated.

If you nourish your body then many of your symptoms will like as not lessen if not disappear.

Take care of yourself

• Posted

This is for the responders to this thread.

We are all here to help and be helped. We  put forth opinions we hope will assist others in times of need. It's disappointing to find  a post that is thinly veiled  argumentative when our opinions differ. It is also hugely unpleasant. We might not agree with that which others say but please, let's respect the opinions of others.

• Posted

I've removed the off topic sub discussion as it was just carrying on detracting from the original query. I have copied the links from my reply below for general info relevant to this discussion. Please do not take other users' discussions off topic by getting into debates like this.

For info re HbA1C and diagnosing diabetes

https://patient.info/health/tests-for-blood-sugar-glucose-and-hba1c#nav-2

Hypoglycaemia:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Hypoglycaemia/Pages/Causes.aspx

http://www.hormone.org/questions-and-answers/2013/nondiabetic-hypoglycemia

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.