Ulcar on penis. What should i do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone im 21 from Canada, and I am wondering what should I do with an ulcer/pimple like thing on the head of my penis.

I have this redness ulcer/pimple like thing on the head of my penis and one inside of my foreskin, which is directly above the one on my penis head . 

I realised it when the head of my penis became sensitive about a week ago. But it wasnt till today when i saw this ulcer like thing on the head, 

heres how im feeling

- it WAS  sensitive, which made it itchy but that was about it

-its not sensitive, these days, feels like its nothing there. But when i look down its still there? Is it healing?

- It looks like those ulcers i get inside my mouth

-It doesnt hurt at all, it doesnt hurt when i urinate

- There is no discharge

- As of today, feels like nothing is there, and overall i feel normal :L. 

-When i urinate, i do not feel any pain at all. It feels normal.

-When i touch my penis, feels like nothing is there

- Overall, everything feels normal. Its just irritating to see something down there...

- I had protected sex about 2-3 weeks ago, and I shower after sex (if that helps)

-Ive recieved oral for like a minute

Is it a big deal? Should I just give it time to heal.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi really should get it checked out doctor or gum clinic because if you say it's better it may pop back up get him Checked and oral.maybe once you know what's going on
  • Posted

Yes, best to get someone to take a look to make sure everything is ok.

Let us know how you get on.

• Posted

Yes,I agree with the others...get it checked out. Only a professional will know what it is  and how to treat it.  
  • Posted

Hey guys, so i went to the doctors and what they aksed me questions like, does it hurt when you urinate? I said No. I basiclally said everything Ive written on top. 

She assured me and told me not to worry. Im a guy who panics a lot and im scared for HIV STD. Ive definately learned my lesson about oral/sex.  I really dont want anything serious, something that can go away.

She rubbed a cottonbud on my gentials 3 times and sent it for further testing. Im quite scared...

Gotta now wait 3-5 working days. 

• Posted

Aww bless you just gotta wait now good luck ☺
    • Posted

Hey, my results came. Im going to the doctors in about 30 minutes and im pretty scared. Nervous. This time im going alone which is more intimidating. Wish me luck.

And some update, just from my observation from the past couple of days, it is not itchy anymore and it appears to be smaller. I hope everything is okay for me.

leaving soon. 

• Posted

So what action are they going to do some tablets etc
    • Posted

She was really chill about it for some reason...she just told me to go to the chemist to buy a cream and apply it. Thats it.

So all im just usimg is the cream. A part of me feels like I dont have anything at all, so yeah.

• Posted

Yeah I do just once though. Ive been told that obce it goes away, it may never come back

Just gonna be a pain to tell my future lovers... ):

• Posted

Being honest sure she will. Be ok. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.