Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi everyone im 21 from Canada, and I am wondering what should I do with an ulcer/pimple like thing on the head of my penis.
I have this redness ulcer/pimple like thing on the head of my penis and one inside of my foreskin, which is directly above the one on my penis head .
I realised it when the head of my penis became sensitive about a week ago. But it wasnt till today when i saw this ulcer like thing on the head,
heres how im feeling
- it WAS sensitive, which made it itchy but that was about it
-its not sensitive, these days, feels like its nothing there. But when i look down its still there? Is it healing?
- It looks like those ulcers i get inside my mouth
-It doesnt hurt at all, it doesnt hurt when i urinate
- There is no discharge
- As of today, feels like nothing is there, and overall i feel normal :L.
-When i urinate, i do not feel any pain at all. It feels normal.
-When i touch my penis, feels like nothing is there
- Overall, everything feels normal. Its just irritating to see something down there...
- I had protected sex about 2-3 weeks ago, and I shower after sex (if that helps)
-Ive recieved oral for like a minute
Is it a big deal? Should I just give it time to heal.
0 likes, 13 replies