Ulcerative Colitis

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello i am 30 year female . suffering from ulcerative colitis since last 8 years. this days i got it very worst. i use restroom more than 7 to 8 times a day. and also bleed sometimes.

I fell something serious now about my ulcerative colitis. request to guide valuable explerience as well as good advice invited.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yeah, from what I have seen different mess work for different people and some meds can initially work and then lose their effectiveness.
  • Posted

Hello smita96284

I have been on this discussion for few months now. I had similar issues and cured myself through diet (basically no Gluten, bread, pasta, noodles,...) replace with rice products. It will take about 3-4 weeks. Try it.... it may work for you as well.

Cheers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.