Ulcerative colitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have left sided ulcerative colitis since 2 years. When I am staying at my home I have loss motion, puscell, blood, bloating, rightside lower pain occur but when I move to my aunty which is 400 km away from my home all situation is gone Normal stool no blood no mucus at the first day. Please suggest me reason behind this??? Atmosphere affect or only water affect and also coastal atmosphere affect to ulcerative colitis flare up or hard water affect.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Priyank,

I am an UC (LHS) patient for last 10 yesrs. As you must be aware, it is a painful & strange disease to get. No one knows what causes it, no one knows what will work for a particular individual and of course there is no cure for it at least as of now. What works for one may not work for another. You are indeed very lucky if the change of place helps your condition. My Gastro had narrated some cases where only this (change of place) worked & quite miraculously. In fact he asked me to consider trying only 3 things, change of place / change of profession / good homeopath!! I know it sounds strange coming from a medical professional but I believe he could be right.

If a simple change of place is working wonders for your UC, consider this as a blessing and reclaim your life, do not waste time. Believe me nothing else matters more in life!

• Posted

Maybe you are more relaxed at your aunties ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.