Ulcerative Colitis induced by Accutane (isotretinoin) now cured by simple diet!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I  have Ulcerative Colitis - a 6-month long Ulcerative Colitis induced by the side effects of an acne medication (Accutane / Isotretinoin).Fortunately, I stumbled upon a cure, and I'm now in remission, and I hope (and know!) that this cure can and will help MANY of you, so you can have your life back!

Background medical history:

about 1 year ago (Feb 2017), I was put on a 6-month plan of this prescription medication named Isotretinoin for acne. A few weeks after that, I started to experience gastrointestinal problems (e.g. watery stool, hemorrhoid, and sometimes bloody stool). I stopped taking the medication and started eating yogurt and drinking probiotics, and within 2-3 days, the stool no longer had blood. I took a break from the meds, and resumed it after a few weeks, and just cycled on and off every 2 weeks.

Then around in July of last year (5 months in), I began having severe symptoms like I had before. At this point, I quit the Accutane completely. I also resumed the yogurt and probiotics. Everything seemed to have been back normal again after a week, except for a mild case of chronic hemorrhoid.

Recurrence of Colitis symptoms:

Approximately two weeks ago, all the symptoms, including DAILY bloody stool and rectal bleeding, came back without a clear cause. However, this time, the symptoms did not improve at all with probiotics. After two weeks, I was faced with a dilemma:

1) Seek conventional treatment that would involve the use of more synthetic medications, such as corticosteroids that just suppresses the symptoms and the immune system, that make the body even more susceptible to infection (the very cause of colitis in the first place!)

or 2) Seek a treatment that involves the use of natural medicine.

THE SEARCH FOR A NATURAL REMEDY AND THE CURE!!:

I started doing tons of research, and tried everything from turmeric to omega-3 (fish / flax seed oil), and combined everything with a daily eating of up to 64 oz of yogurt for the probiotics (!) but NOTHING WORKED!

Fortunately, I came across a research article on Nigella sativa (black cumin seed) oil and its ability to inhibit the growth of Closstridium difficile (the bacteria that causes colitis!) and other pathogenic microbes and viruses. This gave me the confidence to give this oil a try.

My simple Black Cumin oil diet protocol:

I started with 2 teaspoons of Nigella sativa oil (100% pure) at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bed. To my amazement, within just two days (!!!), my stool is no longer as bloody and the rectal bleeding is nearly gone!

So to the folks reading this... if all of the conventional treatments are not helping and you don't see much improvements, TRY Black Cumin seed oil!

IS THIS OIL SAFE???

This oil has been used in food in the Mediterranean, Middle East, India, and South Asia for centuries, and it is VERY safe!!!

You can still continue your conventional treatments, but you should start incorporating this Cumin seed oil into your diet.  It's an oil that you can add to your salad, bread, or any other food. Add 2 teaspoons to your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and take 2 more teaspoons before bed.

I need to repeat this again:  I was having heavy rectal bleeding and bloody stool EVERY DAY for 2 weeks straight, and as soon as I started taking Cumin seed oil, the bleeding is nearly gone!!!  In just 2 days!!!

Where to buy Black Cumin seed oil:

Cumin seed oil is easy to get. I got mine on ebay, 2 fl oz (60ml) for $6.99, but you can buy it in Indian and Middle Eastern markets.

I suggest you go to an Indian market and look for this oil (ask for Kalonji oil) or go to a Middle Eastern market and ask for "black cumin seed oil" or "Habbat ul Sawda" oil (the name that it is known by).

Within 2-3 days, you will see a difference!  But don't stop taking the oil.  Keep it in your diet, so that the problem is gone for good.  In addition, this oil has numerous other health benefits (Google), so keep eating it!

Sorry for the long post and the rambling. Feel free to ask me anything relating to this.

Best of luck and God bless!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.