Unable to go inside her..plz help

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am very much worried about my ejeculation...i am 27yrs old boy and am vergin...but recently try with my gf when am try to go inside her i cant contgrol my ejaculation, when my penis touches her vegina sperm comes out quicky cant even go inside her, its happen to me 2 or 3 times..i am very much worries plz help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If a virgin then premature ejaculation can be down to over excitement or nerves, or combination of both.

When. In my youth, I went through a spell of around 2 to 3 months with this, I found taking things much much slower then usual helped.

Why not try other things such as mutual masturbation or oral sex for a while and not attempt full sex. This will get your mind and body used to sensations and relax and ready you more for when full sex does occur.

It can get better with time, although I can appreciate youth and patience sometimes don't make best of bedfellows.

Hope things improve for you

• Posted

yes we try oral sex..but same condition.i noticed one of my small area of penis is so sensitive..when this parts touches then ejaculation is out of my control...very much worried about it
    • Posted

How often do you masturbate? How long do your masturbation session go for? Do you usually allow yourself to ejaculate when you feel it come on?
    • Posted

now normally masturbation doing once in a day or once in 2days..but masterbation session also within a minute bcz of my sensitive area, whic i am talking about..if i touches this area then it comes out so quickly..kindly help
    • Posted

I'm not sure about a special sensitive spot. I do know how the penis can become super sensitive when in contact with a vagina.

I used to masturbate once a day, but whenever I would feel the sensation of ejaculation coming close, I would stop. Then, I would let the feeling subside and continue. This is called "edging." Edge yourself three times whenever you masturbate. You can even set up a timer to see how long you last.

• Posted

What happens if you try to have sex again soon after ejactulating (like an hour later). Is it less sensitive or does it take longer? If so you may just need to ejaculate twice with your girlfriend or do it before you get together with her. Otherwise I agree with taking it slower. If the problem persists you might talk to a doctor or sexual counselor. They might be able to provide you with some additional guidence on how to deal with this problem and as a last resort there might be some sore of desensitising cream could be used on the spot for awhile to take the edge off. Is the spot on the underside of the penis near the head? This area is called the frenulum and is know to be a very sensitive area on many men.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.