Unable to pee but no UTI? (15 yr Female)

Posted , 3 users are following.

About 5 days ago i had sex with a male for the first time in 7 months. He used protection but didn’t come because i had to make him stop because it hurt because i had to pee really bad before. when i got home i tried peeing and remember that not that much came out and it was kind of foggy too. i didn’t think much of it until 3 days ago when i noticed that i couldn’t pee. so i started drinking a ton of water and other liquids to see if i would pee more and i didn’t. i felt like i had to pee constantly but when i went to the bathroom after drinking a ton of water i could only get a few drops out. I was positive it was a UTI based on research and the symptoms i was having. i went to the doctor and they rested my pee and they told me i didn’t have one. so i was confused and they asked me if i had sex, or constipation. i said yes to sex but didn’t think much of it considering he didn’t cum, he used protection, and we only had sex for a few minutes. i also said yes to constipation, about 7 days ago i got a virus and it hit me so bad to the point that i couldn’t really eat or drink anything for a few days, so this caused me to be constipated, my doctor then told me that maybe the constipation and pressure was on the bladder causing me to not be able to pee. so she ended up giving me a laxative, i got home ate took it and went to the bathroom. i was pooping all day but still not peeing. last night i drank 2 full big cups of water and waited up 2 hours to see if i would pee and nothing. i peed a couple drops and that’s it. i woke up this morning thinking i would be able to pee and the pressure and bloating on my lower stomach would be gone but again, nothing. i’m going back to the doctor today and hopefully i’m going to get a answer but any suggestions on what this might be? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Kelly that sounds really confusing. I have never experienced not being to pee but quite the opposite frequent urination. I would think if your doctor can't figure it out maybe seeing a urologist might be the better option. Good luck with everything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.