Unbalance, dizziness , head pressure.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey everyone I hope all is well or getting better. Haven't posted in a while . Overall I've been feeling better these past months . My anxiety started around June 19th . Within these past months it's been a hardship with many symptoms, but each month I see some improvement . Still have everyday symptoms I go through but it's more bearable . Lately I've dealt with a lot of dizziness and unbalance feelings . It gets really bad which triggers my anxiety worse and derealization . I could be laying down and I feel like I'm rocking in a boat or a sensation of falling . And when I'm walking I just feel unbalanced . Mimics a vértigo feeling . I've tried medication which treats vertigo but doesn't help. And it usually comes with head pressure. Usually have it all day the head pressure but when the dizzy unbalanced feeling comes it lasts for a couple of weeks and goes up and down in intensity . Usually messes with my vision . Does anyone go through the same on a daily or has any tips? I'll appreciate the replied .

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm going through the same thing. For about the same amount of time I don't have any advice except to wish you well and hope that we both start feeling better. Keep your head up.

• Posted

I have been going through the same thing for about 3 months now it's horrible x

• Posted

I have had all the same symptoms m. I know it sounds silly but for the unbalanced/swaying feeling. I had it so bad! Someone on here told me to hold my nose and my breath and try to blow until my ears popped! I did it several of times through out the day and it worked! Now I get it very occasionally and when it happens I do that again and it's gone! I think it's an inner ear thing! And as for the head pressure I get that so bad sometimes it last for days sometimes less! Look up tension headache I believe that is what it is. I used to get bad derealization too but it was weird once I "accepted" it was anxiety and stopped worrying it stopped. I also take multi Vitamins and b12 and that works well for brain fog and energy

• Posted

My ears never want to pop for some reason lol I'll keep trying until they pop hopefully it helps ! Yea I also take vitamins they do make a difference in my mind

• Posted

Hi , I also get this and has it whilst I was driving the other day!! I stopped the car and opened window for air! Also felt like the blood drained from my legs! Then I got home and felt more anxious and ended up with chest pains and worrying again! Feels like a vicious circle! I hope you're ok . I feel like I'm fighting it all the time!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.