Unbalance feeling/head pressure/tingling/dizziness/shortness of breath. Feeling that im going to fa

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past few weeks I have constant anxiety and nothing really cools me down. The main thing I worry about is that something is seriously wrong with me and that I might have brain tumor or something like that. The doctors told me that im organically very healthy person (they checked my lungs, my blood, heart, head etc.)

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

If you've been checked then it's anxiety. You said you have constant anxiety. Constant anxiety gets the body really tired. Always fatigued. Muscles always sore. Neck always stiff. I also get the symptoms you get. It's a very tiring thing

• Posted

Ops my computer posted unfinished discussion. I also posted the whole thing where I wrote more about symptoms and what im worried about.sorry about that.

Still, thanks a lot ! Im also worried because I still didn't have MRI... They still insist that im alright and that they are making this just to be sure

• Posted

I always get a lump in my throat an I was so sure I had something really wrong with me but I then got diagnosed with health anxiety, I also have other symptoms and today it is at its worse as I went out last nice an decided t av a few drinks wish I hadn't now tho then maybe I wouldn't feel like this :-( x

• Posted

I also have a lump feeling in my throat sometimes. Sorry to hear that rolleyes I hope you at least enjoyed your drinks smile

• Posted

Yep but really nt worth thus today lol. Its been a very long day x😀
  • Posted

Well, since you've seen your doctor and you haven't got a brain tumour, you can calm down now. Good news!

• Posted

My computer posted unfinished discussion rolleyes. I also posted the whole thing where I wrote more about it...

Still, thanks a lot for reply. It means a lot to me. Well, I still didn't have MRI which I will have in months.... My neurologists insist that I am ok and that MRI will just cool me down... but...

• Posted

I'm sure it'll reassure you when it comes back normal. It doesn't sound like the neurologists think you really need one.

I'm sorry if you're still feeling anxious, but really there's nothing to be anxious about. My friend has had a brain tumour for twenty years and is pretty disabled with it. The symptoms are usually, violent headaches and seizures - also severe vomiting. Try to put this behind you before you start worrying about a different fatal illness!!  Love Tess xx

• Posted

Im so sorry to hear that about your friend. Thanks a ton for the information. It will definitely help me with my anxiety.
  • Posted

This is unfinished post. My computer posted it before I finished writing the post. Check my full post on my profile to see the whole thing please smile

• Posted

I almost always have extreme pressure in my head and sometimes I feel like

Off balance lilt the floor is moving or swaying

• Posted

Yes I get bad head pressure and headaches/Vertigo like symptoms and faint like feelings.. Muscle tension. It's anxiety and stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.