Unbelievable pain

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'll try and make this short.

Aug 2016 is when it all started. After a movement my butt was sore. Pain level was high.

I Googled and bought everything needed- so I thought.

Now it's Dec 2016. And it's getting worse.

Last night I passed out on the toilet. I remember the pain, i started to sweat and my eyes went blurry. I don't even know how long I was out.

I feel pretty large lumps around the anal area.

It also feels like something is blocking where I can't get anything out.

I've tried every position possible so I could go to the bathroom without excruciating pain

The pain is constant. When I must drive I have to pull over all the time to stand up. The donut pillows, blanket and I've used heat-those don't hurt. This has taken over my life.

I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on.

I've tried everything recommended.

I took exlax- my BM was so soft but still feels like hell.

I drink plenty of water, I have prune juice, I take fiber pills and these things just want to stay.

I can't even get a full nights sleep. The pain!!

I put fleet wipes down there and leave them.

It seems to calm the throbbing but not the pain.

What else should I do? Please~ I need advice

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Heads to the ER 😫

It's so awful.

I'll update you guys. Thank you for all your advice

• Posted

Good luck. You've done the right thing. Hope you're ok and it can be dealt with easy x

• Posted

It's not good news and I'm scared to death. I'm being moved to another floor.

• Posted

Have they any idea at this stage? Try not to worry, at least you are being cared for x
    • Posted

The good news is that you are in the right place to deal with it, and you dont need to worry unknowingly anymore. They will help you.
    • Posted

Good luck Alicia . You have done the best thing you could do .
    • Posted

It was a stage four and it's a very painful recovery.

Not as bad as the pain I was having.

• Posted

Hi, Alicia so sorry to hear about your troublesome pain...Have you been to see your GP I think it could be haemmorrhoids, they can be a nuisance and make you feel as if they are taking over your life!! Go see your GP asap
  • Posted

It was a stage four.

Very painful recovery going on.

It will be completely worth it though.

• Posted

Great news that you are on your way to feeling better. Happy for you. This is some of the worst pain ever. Every day will be a step forward and upward now. Any questions about diet just ask - I've spent months refining my diet to things that will make my life easier.

• Posted

Thank you all for all your advice.

I can't believe I waited so long!

• Posted

Glad you seeked medical advice Alicia and you're now on the way to recovery. Hopefully you can start 2017 pain free x

• Posted

Well done Alicia . You have done the best thing . Now I just hope the recovery is short and you can get on with your life again . Good luck Alicia .
  • Posted

I would recommend that you see a doctor and tell them what you are feeling and not feel embarrassed. I know it's hard but I'm sure all the people commenting here have been through that phase and can say that it wasn't as embarrassing as they thought it would be. doctors have seen 'everything'. from what you describe I may say that it's internal hemorrhoids but then, I'm not a doctor. also, from my experience, hemorrhoids come and go but I don't think that they last 4months straight if you take measures against them. do you have external ones? internal ones may or may not lead to external ones. mine did but I didn't know what hemorrhoids were then. just in case it's hemorrhoids, just make sure you don't push out stool when you go, which makes me think that that is what made you pass out. continue taking laxatives and water and make sure you see a doctor

• Posted

Few quick inputs based on recent recovery I made due to a nice Doctor and by grace of god -

1 Stop taking Red Chilli and High spicy food

2 Increase fruit (papaya is best) and fibrous food specially as a starting food in breakfast

3 Increase water intake

4 after passing poo immediately take hot water dip bath ( Synth Bath for 10 to 15 min

5 Wear surgical glove and apply Sucral Ano ointment st anus and inside try to push gently haemorohid if it is external

6 Try yoga ( search gaumukh asan on YouTube)

7 Take medicine Hilo 2 cap in morning and 2 in night or its equivalent...

8 Apply baby rash free cream before sleeping on affected area ( preferably check for Zinc Oxide with approximately 40%)

9 I also took homeopathic medicine after slight relief.

10 If pain is severe take pain killer like ibuprofene

Above helped me escape surgery hopefully you will also get benefited.

I recovered in 2 week time

I hope above will help you wishing speedy recovery take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.