Unbelievable pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi so I have sciatica worse pain of my life it runs up my leg to my bk I'm 26 had this for few to many years I tried everything doctor  they say exercise but it's really painful when you have this pain I rate it 7/10  PAINFUL 😖 

I work as a delivery driver lift small items for the last few days it's been so worse had emergency called out today to say been told I have sciatica which I new told me to take some strong medication tried all kind of remedies I'm still young i want to make the most but this pain bring me to my lowest but I stay strong anyone to help plz let me no 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had an on the job injury back in march the latest find was I have 2 herniated disc in my lumbar that causes severe sciatic pain.. cant stand longer than 5-10 minutes  at a time at most getting bad  leg tingling n hip pain. Im finding ibuprofen helps.. reduces  inflamation and ice on my lower back helps too.
  • Posted

Just go see a chiropractor.  I've had sciatica soooo many times, I've lost count.  ALL of the situations have been fixed by chiro in ten seconds to a few weeks, depending on the cause, except for one.  For that, I had a bone spur "crushing" (doc's term) my sciatic nerve root at L4.  Needed a spinal laminectomy to fix that one but that was a minor operation with immediate relief.  I'd start with a chiro...

• Posted

Hi first of all I would like to thank everyone for commenting they experience and now I'm on some strong medication is helping abit I had to leave work unfortunately I had never experienced this sort of pain in my life . I wouldn't  want to put any one through this kind of pain but stay on the bright side and you will live to tell the tale.. Be strong this kind of pain will give you serious depression 😣 I'm just a normal guy trying to help 🙏

Everyone goes threw a struggle and this was mine inshallah every one pain goes away 🙏

It's hard when you can't move trying to lift your leg but the pain so unbelievably no one noes the pain you go through doctors say blimming exercise an give me medication I feel like I'm on drugs all the time an I'm only 26 🤕lol any way my pain today a 1/10 pritty good an it's snowing enjoy while it last and Merry Christmas 🎄 ????🌎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.