Uncomfortable arousal symptoms coupled with constant need to pee and slight burning

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've got this constant feeling like I have to pee and that I'm kind of on the edge of an orgasm but nothing is stopping the feeling! It's constant. The feeling is a burning inside but a really uncomfortable tightness and tingling on the outside near my clitoris.

It does burn a little to pee and I always feel like I'm busting to go but nothing much ever comes out. I'm actually hoping it's just a UTI because at least that is an easy fix.

This is the 3rd day and it's driving me mental. I've had to take the day off work because I keep having panic attacks over it. Havn't been able to sleep for days and I'm terrified. I've never had a UTI before and I've never been sexually active (I'm young)

Has anyone else ever had these symptoms and did they go away after treatment for UTI? I'm desperate and cannot stand it any more

I've never had a UTI before and I've never been sexually active (I'm young). I'm going to the doctors today but if it turns out not to be a UTI i dont know what to do!? Any suggestions?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey,

I'm so sorry you went through this. I know it's an old form, but I'm wondering if you ever found relief? I have been going through something similar and its hard to find answers or anything that doesn't seem long lasting (PGAD). I hope you were able to get help/relief from this torturous feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.