Uncomfortable feelings

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all does anyone feel unease around people..I have invited my friend back after such a long time and every time she comes around and I laugh and get excited I just feel wrong, my head starts to feel bit giddy or uneasy feeling eyes feel full and mouth gets little dry, when she is gone and I go to bed and sleep not to bad the next day and then if people come around again back there again anyone gets like this.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria

I feel the same way! I use to love having people in my house and now by the time they leave I'm ready to go to a full panic attact!! Also, I get very anxious if I'm on the phone with people!!

• Posted

I'm the same...unless it's my kids or grandkids, and even sometimes with them.  It is an awful feeling.  And going out to someones house is even worse.  I just feel so "out of my head" when people are around me.  And I used to love having people over too. This too shall pass, I hope.

• Posted

Maria I don't know if this is what your describing, but I just feel like it's easier just being alone or with my immediate family because everyone else seems too hard to deal with and it makes me feel uncomfortable and irritated.....?? I have read on a few menopause information sites that 'wanting to be alone' is a menopause symptom.

• Posted

Hi Maria,, yes I get these uncomfortable feelings around my friends, one es
  • Posted

Morning Maria, yes I get these uncomfortable feelings around my friends, one especially and it's really annoying as we've been friends for 26 years, I keep putting of getting together with her because it doesn't feel right, I love her dearly but get panicky when I know we are getting together, she would totally understand if I explained how Im feeling but Im so sick of having to explain my loony self. Not feels ng good at all today, had the worst night sleep and woke up to a heavy period, ohhh joy, could curl into a ball and hide for a month.:-(

• Posted

Hi Jeny, yes they were times I was a lot worst then iam now so I think with time it could stop, I try ignoring it when my friend comes around and just chat away but the longer she stays the more unease I feel... but I get through it...I have not saw my sister for a year because I can't prize myself up to go and see her fearing this fearing that, she doesn't understand and then she calls and scares me talking about Life and how frighten she is just don't help me,of person that been through the menopause will understand maybe she did not had this symptom, we will be ok girl fight it and get through it.

• Posted

Hello Maria, just got back from gym and intense workout, feeling a little better now, exhausted, my hormones are all over the place today, I'm angry, emotional, and a bit delirious, gonna run a nice hot bath and wait for my beautiful granddaughter to get here and have a lovely nanny cuddle, which always makes me feel better, have a lovely daybed thanku for your kind words,x

• Posted

Daybed, wots that's about, fat thumbs, hahahahahha,x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.